tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Helferty, Richard (FUSA)" <Richardhelfe...@firstusa.com>
Subject RE: How to create dynamic graphs on web pages?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 18:23:46 GMT
SVG Scalable Vector Graphics
http://www.adobe.com/svg/demos/main.html
http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/svg/jsp/

-----Original Message-----
From: Alvin Wang [mailto:xwang@qtechservices.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:24 PM
To: SERVLET-INTEREST
Cc: Tomcat Users List
Subject: How to create dynamic graphs on web pages?

We need to display graphs on our web pages based on our data reports. We
guess we need a set of API to create the GIF/JPEG files dynamically in
servlets. I read
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2000/jw-0505-servlets.html already.
But I feel it is not sophisticate enough. Does anyone know how to create
complex dynamic graphs on web? for example, 3D graph, XML->graph, curve,
pie..... Any good vendor APIs?

Thanks!

Alvin

For additional commands, e-mail:

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you