tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Morelock <subscripti...@phillipmorelock.com>
Subject Re: clean-up when stoping tomcat
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 07:03:35 GMT
does using a servlet's "destroy" method not guarantee enough finality?

a hack might be to have a servlet's destroy method "wait" for a time period
and then do your cleanup (if you want to ensure your other servlets have
been destroyed).  It's a hack, but it might work.

If there's a better answer, I haven't found it.

fillup