tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Ryden ...@our-own.net>
Subject Re: Linux - high cpu usage/seg faults - SOLVED
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 06:57:07 GMT
It was a rookie thing. :(

The two servers were of course not identical. :) The problem machine did not
have the libc compat libs installed. The funny thing is that IBM's jdk
didn't give any indications about this whatosever. When I installed the sun
jdk the catalina log immediately showed the error in loading the shared libs
and things were easy from there... Oh well, at least it's resolved. :)
thanks for your replies guys!

--Jo