tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Januski, Ken" <>
Subject Logs stopped writing
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 17:07:06 GMT
I've been moving an application from a test server to a production server.
When I couldn't get Tomcat to run as a service on the new W2K server I found
something on this list that suggested downloading jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3.exe.
I did that and Tomcat now runs as a service. All well and good. But now I
notice that none of my logfile are updating. They all stopped about the same
time I installed the exe file. Does anyone have any ideas on what might have
caused this or how I can solve it?

The logs I'm talking about are one I set up for the webapp as well as
localhost, catalina, apache, localhost_access.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message