tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Miller, Andy" <Andy.Mil...@hp.com>
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:38:18 GMT
I guess this is actually more of an apache question, but i'm using
mod_jk to get my apache2 webserver to use Tomcat 4.03.  All is good,
except that I have a default page configured in apache to index.jsp (via
DirectoryIndex directive in httpd.conf),  i've got mod_jk configured to
foward .jsp to Tomcat, but when i go to http://mysite.com it says Access
Forbidden!, if i goto http://mysite.com/index.jsp it works just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy Miller
andy.miller@hp.com

ps. here's the bottom of my httpd.conf file:

### Hook for Tomcat
<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
</IfModule>

JkWorkersFile "e:/java/tomcat-4.0.3/conf/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "e:/java/tomcat-4.0.3/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel info

jkMount /examples/* ajp13
jkMount /tomcat-docs/* ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13