tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Peters" <Ge...@logic.bm>
Subject RE: uploading files software
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 14:43:36 GMT
If you are referring to the com.oreilly package I have used it successfully for a personal
application, it works quite well, I'm not sure of any file size restriction though....

Problems with multi file upload though, as you need to have multiple "File" controls on your
HTML form (i.e. 3 uploads equals 3 box / browse button combos)

I have it working with Tomcat 4.0.2.......

Geoff