tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Off topic My own browser
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 15:31:17 GMT
Hello Øyvind,

Well, this one is not free, but the ultimate Java browser is
ICEBrowser (currently 5.1) from ICEsoft Technologies.

http://www.icesoft.com/ps_browser_overview.html

"ICEbrowser can act as a standalone Java application embedded in the
device, or be incorporated as a "browser in a window" of the embedded application. It can
also be used for HTML-based help systems in enterprise Java applications. Many original equipment
manufacturers are using ICEbrowser to enhance their existing Java applications, because it
provides built-in Web support and documentation clients."

Jake

ØV> I want to write my own browser in java, possibly embedded in an applet
ØV> Does anyone know where I can look for infomation about this?
ØV> (userful packages/libraries, free html renderers an so on)

ØV> Sorry for posting this here, but there seems to be so many skillful
ØV> people in the web area here..

ØV> Øyvind

ØV> Øyvind Vestavik
ØV> Øvre Møllenberggt 44b