tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject undefined symbol apt_pool_create when loading mod_jk2.so
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 11:19:38 GMT
Platform: Intel PIII, RedHat 7.2, apache 2.0.35 from the RPM in URL
	    <http://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/apache2/>,
	   mod_jk2 from the RPM in
	    <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.3/rpms/>

When I try starting apache, I get the following error message:
	# /etc/init.d/httpd2 start
	Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 256 of /etc/httpd2/conf/httpd2.conf:
	Cannot load /etc/httpd2/modules/mod_jk2.so into server: /etc/httpd2/modules/mod_jk2.so: undefined
symbol: apr_pool_create
	                                                           [FAILED]

I haven't found a source RPM for mod_jk2, so I can't rebuild with a
link to the appropriate .so defining this symbol.

Does anyone know of a quick workaround?

Thanx!

- Steinar