tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Réf. : RE: Tomcat&IIS (on different computers )
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 15:59:49 GMT

I dont understand this last sentence, do you want to create a
"greetings" context served by tomcat in the IIS machine?

> Q: Where can I put the Isapi_redirector.dll ( on computer1 or
> 2? ). Same
> question for the workers.properties
Computer2, where the IIS installation resides, you need to put
workers.properties there to too, and make the Registry settings or a
properties file , there too

> How can I define my virtual rep "greeting"? I think i must
> distribute the
> directory located on computer 1, can I avoid that?

If you have a greetings context in tomcat, you only need to add a couple
of lines to wk.p file.

/greetings=ajp13
/greetings/*=ajp13

use ajp13 or whatever name you used for the worker.., no need to have a
"greetings" virtual dir for that, if i understand your quetions well..
may be not

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega