tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Need Help plz
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 23:26:46 GMT
Well it happens like that when I go straight to TC via http://localhost:8080

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Jackson [mailto:mjackson@cdi-hq.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 9:24 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Need Help plz

Hmm, well we don't really know what kind of environment Walid is using, so I
can't say why he has that problem and you don't.  The configuration for IIS
may include filtering to protect against case problems, but I really can't
say.  I don't use IIS very much, and when I do it's with JRUN.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s). If you receive this e-mail in error,
any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the MIM
Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042