tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Need Help plz
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 23:18:46 GMT
I'm using windoz and IIS5.0 with TC 4.0.3 and when I put in file.jsP and
file.jsp exists I get a resource not found error then when I put in file.jsp
it loads file.jsp

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042