tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Having a Newbie Delamere here.
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 22:29:53 GMT
I just let spell check fix my spelling, I was trying to spell a word that
means 'problem' it starts with d. Sorry if you thought it was something to
do with you, it wasn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Delamere [mailto:home@michael-delamere.de]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 10:50 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Having a Newbie Delamere here.

Sorry, this is bit off topic but what is a "Newbie Delamere" ??

Regards Michael Delamere :-)

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042