tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Dictate what happens when page loads based on the Querry Stri ng
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 03:57:15 GMT
Thanks for your help,

All I needed to do was see if there was a value for the querry string.
Thanks for pointing that out.

if(sPage == null) is all I needed, it works fine now

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042