tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: What is going on here?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 03:19:48 GMT
I fixed it, well not really it fixed itself.  Don't know what went wrong, I
think I had ';' in the wrong place

-----Original Message-----
From: thorsten frank [mailto:thorsten@liquidprotocol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 1:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: What is going on here?

At 11:10 PM 28/05/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>can you provide a little more of the code surrounding the line that you
>provided?
>
>what is the type of sPage?
>
>is it possible that you define the variable "i" elsewhere in the
>method?
>perhaps it's complaining of a duplicate declaration?

probably something like this:

int i = 15;
// code
int i = Integer.parseInt(sPage);

if that's not the case, do you have a try-catch block around the
parseInt()? it throws NumberFormatExceptions

thorsten frank
[software developer]
________________________
LPIP Australasia
http://www.liquidprotocol.com
ACN:096 239 039

Level 1/368 Crown Street
Darlinghurst 2010
Sydney, Australia

P: [02] 9332 1933
F: [02] 9332 1822
________________________

Disclaimer

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged. Unauthorized access and use is prohibited. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore this company does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the
taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful

For additional commands, e-mail:

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042