tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject HELP: IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 23:48:42 GMT
Hi,

How do I get tomcat to take care of jsp pages and IIS to take care of html,
asp pages?

I don't have the isapi_redirect.dll, so start from the beginning plz.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042