tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Kirsten <markus.kirs...@iped.vxu.se>
Subject Directing .jsp requests to Tomcat
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 08:42:29 GMT
Is it possible to use the mod_webapp for Apache to let Tomcat serve .jsp
files that are located in my Apache web folder? I've tried mounting a
complete webapp that's located in my Tomcat directory and that's working
fine but I would want my jsp files to be distributed all over my site
and not in a particular directory within Tomcat.

Any ideas? I can't seem to find anything concerning this either in the
readme included with the mod_webapp or at the Apache site.

Markus