tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Everman <ever...@precedadesign.com>
Subject Re: JavaBeans
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 14:39:24 GMT
Could this be a package issue as well (see Tomcat can't find my
classes)?  Classes places in the /classes folder must be in nested folders
matching the package name.  When you reference this class, you must use the
package name, for instance:

<jsp:useBean id="user" class="mypackage.userclasses.UserData" scope="session"/>

Eric