tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 13:15:39 GMT
Assuming you are using mod_jk....

JkMount /mycontext/*.jsp ajp13

When specifically doing this, you will have to make sure that you have a
JkMount statement for all servlet mappings including default ones like
*.jsp and all the ones specified in your own web.xml.

At a minimum, you'd also want the following mappings:

JkMount /admin/servlet  ajp13
JkMount /admin/servlet/*  ajp13

Then add more mappings based on any <servlet-mapping> entry in your web.xml

Or, you can just do

JkMount /mycontext ajp13
JkMount /mycontext/* ajp13

That forwards *all* requests to Tomcat

If you use mod_webapp, the release versions don't differentiate between
static and dynamic content.  So, you would just do something like:

WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     mycontext  conn  /mycontext/
WebAppInfo                                       /webapp-info/

however, if you are running under windows, I don't recommend using
mod_webapp.  It is pretty flaky so far.

Jake