tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <>
Subject IIS and tomcat4.0.3
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 18:46:44 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to get tomcat4.0.3 to work with IIS using the AJP connector.

I installed the isapi_redirector filter on IIS and configured it to use the

I started IIS and tomcat4.0.3 with the AJP13 connector.

But when I try to get to http://localhost/examples I get a blank page. I see the iis_redirector.log
getting created but no I see no logs in there(I can see that the filter is working by removing
the in which case it logs in the iis_redirector.log that it cant find the

I dont see any trace either in tomcat or in redirector log even after I turned on tracelevel
to info

Does anybody have a hunch as to what could be wrong?

Has anybody got this config to work?

Thanx in advance!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>