tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <>
Subject Is this conf supported?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 18:25:56 GMT
I want to run multiples instances of embedded Tomcat all sharing the same base directory. Is
such a configuration supported?

1. Can all the instance work off the same web application files on disk - will there be any
problem between the tomcat instances all sharing the same web application files on disk?

2. Will there be a problem with the work directory. I cant seem to find an api to tell every
embedded tomcat to use different directories.

3. Are there other problems with this configuration.

Can somebody help?

Thanx in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>