tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mikael Helbo Kjær ...@tse.dk>
Subject SV: Help me: URGENT!!!
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 09:28:01 GMT
I don't really understand your application (I guess you know that you can
get the server ip via InetAddress ). Otherwise you are aware that unless it
is a server side forward or include (instead of a send redirect) then the
browser is actually your client. More importantly you could add some
parameter on server-1 to identify to server-2 what it is.

Best regards
Mikael