tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Coetmeur, Alain" <alain.coetm...@caissedesdepots.fr>
Subject RE: [JBoss-user] Access InitialContext of Tomcat 4.0.2
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 13:10:25 GMT

from the embedded catalina ?

there are no tomcat InitialContext, since jboss
propose it's own InitialContext...
to contact EJB and MBeans resources, just
include the jboss\client\jnp-client.jar, the jndi.properties
and alike as explained in jboss doc

http://www.jboss.org/online-manual/HTML/ch01s15.html

if you want to use a separate Tomcat, in order to
contact Jboss resources you need to add the
same jnp-client.jar, jndi.properties to the server classpath
(I think you can simply put it in the common/lib )