tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marten Lehmann <lehm...@variomedia.de>
Subject mod_jk && apache-1.3.24 && mass-hosting
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 13:22:46 GMT
Hello,

I'm running apache-1.3.24 with mod_jk and my problem is, that
tomcat-3.3.1 requires me to specify each virtualhost with docPath in an
apps-*.xml file. But since I'm hosting several hunderts of virtualhosts,
I don't want to generate a new .xml-file each time a change applies and
restart tomcat.

I mean: I would like to be able to call .jsp-scripts the same way I call
.php and .pl-scripts. How can I do this without specifying each
virtualhost in a xml.file? Does this work with the older mod_jserv or
with a newer version of tomcat? Each virutalhost has it's own home
directory, that means the autowebapp-tag doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Regards
Marten Lehmann