tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sbattul <sbat...@mail.uark.edu>
Subject RE: Code Sample For -: running JSP with Javabeans
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 18:50:16 GMT
Hi Vishal and Juan,

  I had the same problem Juan now has.

  My code worked when I included my class file in a Package and made no

  other changes.

  I changed :
  <jsp:useBean id="ClassFileName" scope="page" class="ClassFileName">

 to :
<jsp:useBean id="ClassFileName" scope="page"
class="Packagename.ClassFileName">

 and it worked.

 Juan did u include

  package packagename;   in ur java files and recompiled them.

 This might help.

Thanks
Srinivas