tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sharifuddin Ahmed" <Sharifuddin.Ah...@port.ac.uk>
Subject please help in configuring jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4 and oracle JDBC classes12.zip
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:29:30 GMT
hello  i was wondering could anybody help me with tomcat and JDBC
connection.

i am running tomcat on win2000 and have an oracle client on the c
drive ie C:\orant.Here are the procedures that i have done:

1) obtained classes12.zip ,converted it to a jar file classes12.jar

2) added this jar file to C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4\lib

Is the next step to start the server and run an application to test the
application?

Am i right with  installing parts 1 and 2.?

Could anybody please give me the procedures in clear simple
installing procedures.