tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter lin <>
Subject Re: Conncurency issue with tomcat???
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 15:10:54 GMT

your connector settings are the default. Since you didn't include
answers to the other questions, I am assuming neither does the servlet,
jsp or client set the timeout.  by the way, the connectionTimeout isn't
the session time-out value.

I made the same mistake before. The location of session time is in
web.xml, where the number is minutes

You might want to check there.

"Ghorpade, Rajendra" wrote:

>     <Connector className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
>                port="8080" minProcessors="100" maxProcessors="200"
>                enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
>                acceptCount="200" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000"/>
> these are my connector settings.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message