tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: Conncurency issue with tomcat???
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 14:30:44 GMT

If your problem isn't caused by un synchronized hashtable, more
information would help diagnose the problem, like what is the time out
value set for sessions? What is the time out value for connections? Is
persistent sessions turned on? Are you setting the timeout value in your
servlet/jsp?

Perhaps try a third party http connection library. I've used HttpClient
before and it works well. the library includes more features and better
handlings.

http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/advanced_info.html
http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/

I would give JMeter a try first before using HTTPclient library.  It's
unlikely there are duplicate live sessions, since that would be a
critical security flaw.

peter lin