tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: Conncurency issue with tomcat???
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 13:40:45 GMT

try changing it so it doesn't invalidate the session.   If the duplicate
sessions do not appear, you know the culprit. The thing about checking
the session id's yourself is it won't be reliable, unless you generate
your own unique ID and manage it. Otherwise, just let catalina manage
the session life cycle.

Unless the state of session life cycle on tomcat and your client app are
synchronized, the client is going to get duplicate session id's.

peter