tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar Chaganti" <jaka...@chaganti.net>
Subject Re: where is the Servlet API Binary Distribution
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 11:39:38 GMT
Steve:

The Servlet API does not have a nightly build, in the sense that I don't think it changes
every night. All the files in the directory you mentiones have the same size. It seems
like they just get built every night when the tomcat build is done. We have used these to
successfully build Tomcat 4.0. Pick the latest one and try it. Anyone else have any
comments on this ?

-prabhakar