tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erik Blazynski <bl...@sherpa-llc.com>
Subject Can't build mod_webapp.so
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 21:01:29 GMT
Hi,

I have installed tomcat 4.0.3 and it works like a champ. I am trying
integrate with apache however I'm using glibc2.1 and there does not seem
to be a binary that I can use. So I downloaded the src and when I try to
run the configure script I get the output below. I have also tried
support/buildconf.sh and I still have the exact same error. Anyone have
an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Erik

checking for test... /usr/custombin/test
Copying /
mnt
mnt2
mnt3
proc
Now copying /usr
cp: /mnt/usr/*: No such file or directory
chmod: /mnt2/usr/tmp: No such file or directory
checking for true... /bin/true
Copying /
mnt
mnt2
mnt3
proc
Now copying /usr
cp: /mnt/usr/*: No such file or directory
chmod: /mnt2/usr/tmp: No such file or directory
configure: error: cannot find required binary "true"