tomcat-users mailing list archives

From adrianthiele <adrianthi...@netzero.net>
Subject Re: problem with mod_jk
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 08:38:55 GMT
Christian ,
            Are you sure mod_jk got to /usr/local/libexec/apache ?
    By default it goes to /usr/local/libexec .
Ernst has a port build for mod_jk, however I use mod_webapp.
Look and see if mod_jk is in /usr/local/libexec or /usr/local/libexec/apache

also make sure to use apachectl stop , then start tomcat and then
apachectl start

If you just want to build from the ports , it works fine.

Adrian