tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Help me: URGENT!!!
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 12:43:08 GMT
you can create a database entry containing server ip and and session id(make
one up) and pass the session id to server2, which can then look up the ip,
so that you are never putting an ip in the http request.

or

add a parameter that is only there for server1. Since server1 is most likely
going to have the same ip all the time, you don't need to pass the ip, just
some indicator that it came from server1...

Charlie