tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MindTerm <mindt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can't import REAL certificate into TOMCAT 4.0.3 / 4.1.2
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 08:59:26 GMT
Dear all,

  I am developing a web application by using tomcat
4.0.3 / 4.1.2 . It is fine so far until I want to
implement SSL .
  SSL is ok when running with self-signed cert which
is generated by command "keytool -genkey -alias tomcat
-keyalg RSA" .
  SSL doesn't work when running keytool -import -alias
tomcat -keystore <your_keystore_filename>
-trustcacerts -file <your_certificate_filename> .
  Any suggestion ?

  I am running my application in a internal LAN
environment.

mindterm