tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) <jakarta-...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL for Connectors
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 08:25:02 GMT
Subject: Re: PROPOSAL for Connectors
From: Bruno V <bruno.vernay@laposte.net>
 ===

	I really agree with that, we need to capitalise thoses informations to
avoid all the mail about connector's problems.

	Somehow, I began with a page referencing Guides and howto. I saw that it
makes about 250 hits per month. But I only get 2 mails about it.

	Besides, there are still mail about HowTo ... because people don't search
the list before posting  and  even with the Howto, the Apache2 + Tomcat4
is still uneasy. But should I post the same info again and again ??

	Don't hesitate to post me any new informations ! and fell free to
copy/modify/enhance/comment my page anywhere if it can help.

Bruno Vernay
http://bruno.vernay.free.fr/HowTo/Apache-tomcat/bWebServer/references.html