tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kelly, Burrowa" <>
Subject Re: Class reloading/ HTTPSession
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 08:32:51 GMT
> Futher, I also observed that my HTTPSession, though
> is not New, does not have the attributes that were
> put before the class reloading. Is this the expected
> behaviour, or am I missing something?

I just observed, on using HTTPSessionBindingListener,
that when Tomcat 4.0.1 reloads any modified class
from WEB-INF/classes, it also removes the variables
put in the session. Is there any specific reason
for doing this? Can this behaviour be changed?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message