tomcat-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <>
Subject Urgent Urgent Plz Help
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 07:20:17 GMT
i have set multipart/form-data tag in my html form
tag. i need to get a form filled in by the visitors
and also an attachment on the same form (file upload).
i am using oreilly classes. problem is when i try to
get data + file on the server using MultipartRequest
class of oreilly i get the error "content type is not
multipart". I am using MultipartRequest class
getParameter function to get the data, and the file
upload works as usual. Any Ideas why this error is

This error occurs in IE, On Netscape it works quiet

Plz help.
Thanx in advance.

# Lalit Nagpal #

Do You Yahoo!?