tomcat-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalit_tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject someone plz help
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 05:03:25 GMT

i have set multipart/form-data tag in my html form. i
need to get a form filled in by the visitors and also
an attachment on the same form (file upload). i am
using oreilly classes. problem is when i try to get
data + file on the server using MultipartRequest class
of oreilly i get the error "content type is not
multipart". I am using MultipartRequest class
getParameter function to get the data, and the file
upload works as usual. Any Ideas why this error is
occuring.

Plz help.
Thanx in advance.

=====