tomcat-users mailing list archives

From puneet sachar <puneetsac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Starting How to..Use jsp in tomcat
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 19:11:38 GMT
hi friends

Listen ..
what if i want to change the default directory..i mean
i don't want to keep my html and servlets in the
default folder.../webapps/and..all...stuff

A different folder say d: drive for application 1 and
e:..application 2

or if not possible in same tomcat ..3 folders showing
3 different sun directories for different application

i want to keep all this in seperate folder so that
with same tomcat i may have 3 different application
ruuning just by changing the port no. the pointer
itself redirect to different folder...as u can see ur
self in tomcat there they have 3 different application
and different folders for them..

also do tell me what to do if i want to make ..jsp
running ..in tomcat