tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ANM MList 01 <anm.mlis...@xs.dhs.org>
Subject Re: issues with mod_webapp configuration
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 22:43:14 GMT
Additional info: My apache_log.*.txt will show java errors like:

2002-05-06 16:28:16 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector]
Connection from localhost/127.0.0.1:4
140 to localhost/127.0.0.1:8008
2002-05-06 16:28:21
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConfigurationHandler] Invalid
packet with type 0
2002-05-06 16:28:30
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection] Exception on
socket
java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:62)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.send(WarpConnection.java:219)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConfigurationHandler.handle(WarpConfigurationHandler.java:
246)
        at
        org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.java:189)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Thanks any and all help!

Anthony

--
Anthony Mutiso, amutiso@acm.org, www.icequake.com, (403) 270-7802
ICEquake Ltd., #2 Fountain Walk SW, Calgary, Alberta T2R 1P9