tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Re: Could someone explain why webapps is the root for JSP?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 14:35:43 GMT
OK, I just answered PART of my question. I moved the webapps/ROOT/* from
tomcat4/webapps/ROOT to my default virtual host at http://its.home/
(into the root directory), and it worked. So what IS the meaning of the
baseApp parameter in the Service/Connector then?

ARGHHHH... I've read and read and still feel like a novice... <grin>
Maybe this is what I needed to stir the old brain cells a bit after not
working for 5 months!