tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Niven <John.Ni...@marcat.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: reloading with ant
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 08:06:48 GMT

Jake

I've attached the build file, hope it's useful.

For folk new to this thread, it's basically the same build file that comes
in the sample app with Tomcat, but I've added tasks to:
(a) deploy, remove and list web-apps, based on the catalina-ant.jar that
comes with more recent builds of Tomcat.
(b) archive src, docs, and war. (into a zip file - I've not implemented the
"targz" target I mention in the comments).

> thanks,
>
> jake

No problem.
John