tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Xinji Gu" <x...@utstar.com>
Subject Where does manager put webapp deployment information?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 18:11:04 GMT
hi, I am using Tomcat4.1 integrated in SUN's JWSDP. I used Tomcat manager to deploy my application
(a simple jsp war file), and it ran very well. What confused me is I could not find where
did Tomcat manager put the deploy information.

The war file is not under \webapps, and I didn't find any .xml file contain my app information.
How does Tomcat know where to find my app when request comes?

I don't know if I expressed myself clearly ... I just want to know where does Tomcat store
information about all the deployed applications.

Thanks a lot

Jim Gu