tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Harikrishnan" <webt...@sslindia.com>
Subject Please Help - New to SSL
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 13:58:53 GMT
Hi,

    I am a newbie to the Security Region, Can some body help me to configure my existing setup
to support the 'SSL' with 'HTTPS' protocol and other regular webapplications to run on 'HTTP'.

My current setup is:
Apache 1.3.20
Tomcat 3.2.2
Jdk 1.3.1 (Standard)
Windows NT 4.0

1) How can i configure this setup to support 'HTTPS-SSL' for only a part of my already running
application??.
2) What the changes i need to make to this existing environment?
3) People speak about 'mod_ssl', is one available for windows environment??
4) How can i ask my apache to redirect to 'HTTPS' over 'SSL' for only a particular part of
my application and then back to 'HTTP' when navigated to other modules??.

Looking forward for your kind help on these issues!!.

Thanks in advance

Regards
H.Rajesh
(webteam@sslindia.com)