tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abraham Fathman" <afath...@one.net>
Subject RE: Getting tomcat to serve off port 80 on my own servlets
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 04:32:56 GMT
Steven,

What does your server.xml say? Particularly the

    <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000"/>

Section? See mine above - it just serves on port 80...

-----Original Message-----
From: steven shingler [mailto:steven@hiredminds.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 3:01 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Getting tomcat to serve off port 80 on my own servlets

Hello - wondered if someone had a minute to help me with this

Am following a tutorial on the apple site:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/macosx/tomcat1.html

It mentions about serving off port 80 as well as 8080 - and indeed I can
get the tomcat examples to do this - but my own web-app - called 'mine'
only serves off 8080

I can't seem to find a difference in the conf/server.xml or
mine/WEB-INF/web.xml

The error message in
Apache_log
States:
 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector] Error accepting
requests

Any pointers very gratefully received
Many Thanks
Steven Shingler