tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Fincher" <...@tbird.com>
Subject Re: solaris netscape
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 19:48:09 GMT
Hi Wei,

I have used Netscape (4.7) with Tomcat 4.0.3 and had no trouble doing that,
so Netscape 6 should work.  Any browser that does HTML should work.

I suspect it is a Netscape configuration problem since it works OK on a
Windows box.

I've had a lot of problems with Netscape 6 on Solaris, so much so that I
dropped back to 4.7.

Rick