tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Nijava" <nij...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: Erro 4.03 - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 18:46:10 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nijava" <nijava@bol.com.br>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:58 AM
Subject: Erro 4.03 - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main


> People,
>  I am using the operational system windows98 with the JDK1.3.1 and tomcat
> 4.0.3. When trying to execute some applicatory .jsp appears the error
below.
> I am also sending the configurations of mine autoexec.
> Please help me.
>
> SET JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.0
> SET CATALINA_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-LE-jdk14
> SET TOMCAT_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-LE-jdk14
> SET
> CLASSPATH=.;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%TOMCAT_HOME%\COMMON\LIB\servlet.jar
> PATH C:\j2sdk1.4.0\bin;C:\j2sdk1.4.0\lib;c:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND
> Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----
>
> type Exception report
>
> message Internal Server Error
>
> description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error)
> that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main
>  at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:485)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:190)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase
> .java:475)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:

> 1012)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
> )
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>
>
> root cause
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
>  at
>
org.apache.jasper.compiler.SunJavaCompiler.compile(SunJavaCompiler.java:136)
>  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:272)
>  at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:552)
>  at
>
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
> rvlet.java:177)
>  at
>
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
> va:189)
>  at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:382)
>  at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:474)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:190)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase
> .java:475)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1012)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
> )
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----
>
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe:   <mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands: <mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
> Troubles with the list: <mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>
>
>


--
To unsubscribe:   <mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands: <mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
Troubles with the list: <mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message