tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Milutinovic" <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject How to donate: Apache-Tomcat HOWTO?
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 05:43:17 GMT
Hi all.

I have assembled a Apache-Tomcat integration howto, with virtual hosts. That is the config
I actually use. I'm not saying that the document is good enough for immediate publishing on
the Jakarta site, but it should be good enough for reviewing. Hopefully, it will appear on
Tomcat docs, or at least something derived from it.

So, where can I send it? This list? Tomcat developers?

It is not that I'm lazy, but I think that me joining Tomcat developers just for this would
be an overkill.

The docs are one HTML and one CSS file.

Nix.