tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Féral-Pierssens <laurent-li...@distincthorizon.com>
Subject RE: OutofMemoryError
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 14:44:53 GMT
Matthew,

We are using JDK 1.3.1_02. And yes we do see the process climbs very
high (past the Xms) but it goes back down after without Tomcat dying.

Laurent

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Boeckman [mailto:matthewb@saepio.com]
Sent: May 1, 2002 4:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: OutofMemoryError

Are you running java 1.3 or 1.4 ? We're really trying to nail this down.

We've had the Xms and Xmx options in place now for some time, and the
java proc just grows right past Xmx, up to nearly full system memory,
then tomcat dies.

I'm ready to hear any suggestions, but I want to try to narrow the scope

somewhat.

--
Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies