tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Milutinovic" <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: Mod Webapp?
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 05:52:32 GMT
> Interestingly enough, I don't have the 'AddModule mod_webapp.c' statement in
> my httpd.conf.
> I am using Apache 2, however - I don't know if that makes a difference.

Apache 2 doesn't have two different module directives. Apache 1.x had directives to load the
module into runtime (LoadModule) and to enable it (AddModule). So, all modules, both static
and dynamc, had to be "Add"-ed, but only dynamical module had to be "Load"-ed first. With
Apache 2.0 all statically linked modules are already there and dynamical only have to be loaded.

Nix.