tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <>
Subject Re: data-sources configuration
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 21:14:02 GMT
I think you meant to send this one to struts-user instead of tomcat-user.

... I believe that is correct, but to be certain check the JavaDocs on the
Struts site ;)

If that doesn't work, try posting in struts-user.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rainer j√ľnger" <>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:51 PM
Subject: data-sources configuration

we are using the pooling of Struts. I know there are better ones. But we
think it should do before the new release(1.1) is out.
I am having a question on two attributes within the data-source tag of the
struts-config.xml file

1) There are two values to be set:
Is it right that minCount means the minimum number of pooled connections
which are always provided and maxCount is the maximum number of connections?

2) How can I find out about the best configuration? Are there any values out
of your experiance you can give?

thanks Rainer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>